SDI to HDMI Converter
- Input: 1 x SDI, 1 x unbalanced audio
- Output: 1 x HDMI, 1 x SDI (loop through)
- Supports 1080p!
- Use LCD / Plasma TVs and projectors for broadcast video monitoring
- SDI embedded audio is passed through
- Wide range DC input from 9V to 15V
The DAC-8P is small and intelligent converter for converting HD & SD-SDI to HDMI.
Datavideo's DAC-8P converts from both HD-SDI and SD-SDI to HDMI enabling users to utilize traditional and affordable LCD and Plasma televisions as well as video projectors for broadcast video monitoring.
With the DAC-8P it is now easy to connect HDMI displays to SDI based equipment, simply run a low cost SDI cable from your equipment to the projector or television screen, and let the Datavideo DAC-8P convert the signal into the widely used HDMI connector, it even passes the audio through.
In combination with Datavideo's DAC-9P, HDMI to HD/SD-SDI converter, system installers now have a perfect and very affordable solution for distribution HDMI over long distances, without compromising on quality.