LCD MonitorsTLM-702HD 2 x 7" HD/SD TFT LCD Monitor
Datavideo TLM-702HD is a dual 7 Inch LCD TFT broadcast monitor bank in a standard 19" 3U rack-mountable design, with a wide range of both High Definition and Standard Definition connections including HD & SD-SDI, HD & SD YUV, HDMI & Composite Video Input for each monitor.
The TLM-702HD monitor provide a range of advanced features that includes, audio indicator when working with SDI and HDMI, safe area indicators (80%, 90% OFF), VITC time code display, auto detection of NTSC/PAL, aspect ratio: 16:9 / 4:3 / 15:9 switchable and dual colour tally indication.
Each monitor have individual adjustments for brightness, contrast, colour and tint (Tint NTSC only).
Built in internal colour bar and blue only function, enables perfect and precise calibration of the monitor.
The TLM-702HD is an ideal choice when working with any High Definition switcher, such as Datavideo's SE-2000, and thanks to the robust steel and aluminium construction, is a standard 19" rack-mountable design, it is a perfect partner for any installation job, in production studio, OB van's, presentation, stage and many other.
- 2 x 7" 16:9 Wide Screen Panel
- Resolution: RGB 800 x 480 dots
- Brightness, Contrast, Colour, Tint Adjustable (Tint NTSC only)
- Flip/Mirror effect: YES
- NTSC/PAL Auto Switching
- Aspect ratio: 16:9 / 4:3 / 15:9 switchable
- OSD Menu Control
- Support Blue Only
- Support Embedded Audio & Time Code
- Viewing angle Minimum: Top 40 degree / Bottom 60 degree / Right 60 degree / Left 60 degree
- Viewing angle Typical: Top 50 degree / Bottom 70 degree / Right 70 degree / Left 70 degree
- LCD Brightness: Minimum 250/Typical 300 cd/m2
- LCD Contrast ratio: Minimum 400/Typical 500
- LED life time: 20,000 Hours
- LCD Backlight: LED
- Tally Light: YES Dual Colours
- Tally Connection: D-Sub 15-Pin
What's in the box?
- AC Power Cord
- 1.5 ψHex Wrench
- 2.5 ψHex Wrench
- Switching Adaptor DC 12V/30W
- User’s Manual