Product Now Discontinued
4 Channel Digital / Analogue Mixer / Switcher
- 4 Channel Digital / Analogue Vision Mixer
- Mix or Switch between any input without glitches
- Switchable inputs DV (DV25), Component Y.U.V, S (Y/C) or Composite Video
- DV, Y.U.V., Y/C, Composite and 10 Bit SDI Output
- SDI Overlay I/O
- Dual channel TBC with Y.U.V 4:2:2
- Frame synchroniser for Composite, S(Y/C) and Component Y.U.V Inputs and Outputs
- Built in RGB Colour Processor with Memory
- Programmable Mosaic Effects with Joystick Positioning
- Digital effects include: A/B Rolls, A/B Dissolves, Chroma-Keying, Mosaics, PIP, Strobes, Fades and Wipes
- Four Channel Stereo Audio Mixer with Stereo Microphone and Earphone Connections
- 30 instant Pre-programmable Playback Function Keys
- Supplied with an Aluminium Case for easy transportation & extra protection
An interactive app that will help you design, develop and configure the perfect solution for your needs.
- Multi-camera live production system
- Live production and streaming solution
- Video production and recording station
- Integrated AV and live events system
Datavideo SE-800 is a four channel audio and video switcher where producers can combine a mix of different SD formats including DV25 (Firewire), Component (Y:U:V), S-Video (Y/C) and Composite video and stereo audio connections (In and Out). Analogue and Digital Inputs can be used in any combination together.
SE-800 provides a combination of DV25 (Firewire), Component (Y:U:V), S-Video (Y/C) Composite video, as well as SDI output. The SE-800 provides a standard Composite Video loop out on each channel, enabling the producer to monitor each input source. SDI overlay is built in for Character Generator Datavideo's CG-100 CG software. 6 Channel stereo mixer with advanced audio delay feature for perfect synchronising between video & audio. Dual channel TBC and 4:2:2 frame synchroniser ensure no genlock is required for flicker free switching or mixing, even with different video formats, e.g. Composite Video and DV Ideal for TV Studios, Outside Broadcast, Conference, Worship and Web Casting applications.
What's in the Box?
- AC/DC Switch Mode Power Adaptor
- AC Cord
- Carrying Case
- 2 x 1.8M IEEE 1394 Firewire 6 to 4 Cable
- 4 x 0.3M IEEE 1394 Firewire 6 to 4 Cable adaptor
- 2 x 1.2M S-Video Cable
- GPI Cable
- Instruction Manual