SD Digital Video Recorder
- Small size, easy to carry, high capacity hard drive recorder
- Built-in 320GB hard drive
- Input connections:
Composite video and stereo audio (PAL or NTSC)
IEEE1394 digital video signal, supports DV,HDV, DVC Pro 25
Time code Input
- Output connections:
Composite video (SD Only) and stereo audio
Digital format include both DV & HDV
- File format supported:
DV: .avi, .mov, . mxf OP1A
HDV: .m2t native and through supplied quick software utility also QuickTime HDV
Time-lapse recording down to single frame
- Manually triggered single frame recording, useful in stop motion animation
- Eight seconds pre-record buffer recording, useful in recording unexpected events specially in science research, outdoor recording or security applications
- Easy to use play last clip
- RS-232 and GPI Control interface
- 10 to 18V DC Operation
- Support NTFS formatting eliminate 2GB file size
The Datavideo DN-200 is a small portable hard drive based video recorder, capable of analogue, DV & HDV recording.
The high capacity built in hard drive, make it ideal for long duration recording, and perfect as a studio and field VCR replacement.
Time code together with RS-232 & GPI control interface enable users to synchronise multiple recorders.
Drag and Drop the video files directly in the time-line of your video editing program. Ideal ideal for applications within broadcast TV, education, science, medical, security, etc.
What's in the Box?
- 12V DC 1A PSU
- 3.5mm Jack to RCA Breakout cable
- Instruction Manual