- Taşınabilir Video Stüdyolar
- Mikserler / Seçiciler
- Audio Mixing and Management
- Sanal Stüdyo Ekipmanları
- LCD Ekranlar
- Karakter Jenaratörler
- Distribution Amplifiers
- Interkom Sistemler
- Sinyal Düzenleyici
- Medyalar Presenters
- Firewire Ekran Aktarıcılar
- Repeaters and Distribution
- PTZ Camera and Control
- Test Equipment
Tam bir kutu çözümler Datavideos takdir anahtarlayıcıları tarafından tasarlanmış bir entegredir.
8-channel SD Mobile Video Studio
- Tam entegre çözüm, aralarında 8-KANAL SD swittcher, çok ekran monitor, sabit disk kayıt cihazı ve uzun metrajlı konuşma sistemi.
- Çoklu video formatı – yukarı 8 giriş seçimi SDI, DV , DVI*, Komponent (Y:U:V), S-Video (Y/C) ve Kompozit Video
- Dengeli ses girişi ile gecikmeli fonksiyon sağlamak için eşleyen mükemmel bir video
DV ve SDI giriş kurulu ve uzun metrajlı seslerde dengeli bir çıkış sağlar
- Inşa çerçevesinde synchroniser ve TBC her kanal için dış genlock gereklidir oynanacak her format ve serbest odaklama arasında 8 giriş
- Detaylı çok - perde ekran emin bir versiyon ya da her kaynak birlikte sonraki kaynak/etkisi versiyon ve program çıkış - ve overlayed tally göstergesi
- 4 Canlı kamera giriş sanal stüdyosu opsiyonel Chroma Kilit kartı
- Entegre yüksek - kapasite çıkarılabilir disk video kaydediciler, 250 G sabit disk, 18 saat DV format video
- Entegre Datavideo PD - 1 elektrik dağıtım araştırılmasına basit ve güvenli çözüm bağlamak için güç studio da bu alanda bir 12V kaynak jeneratör
- Kolay Kurulum. "Saniyede Yaşam" tasarımı.
- Anti şok paddingler MS-900 geçiş sırasında korur.
Datavideo MS-900 is a fully integrated mobile video studio designed around the Datavideo SE-900 modular 8-channel SD switcher. The MS-900 feature set can be expanded with additional input cards and accessories when your requirements evolve.
The MS-900 accepts a mix of up to 8 SD inputs of your choice including DV, SDI, DVI, YUV and Composite Video. Standard outputs include DV, YUV, S-Video (Y/C) and Composite Video. Thanks to a built in frame synchronizer and TBC for each channel, none of the external video sources needs external genlock for flicker free switching between all 8 inputs - in any format, this allows even traditional entry level video cameras to be used.
The built in 17-inch multi image display easily pulls out on location, and provides a complete overview of all 8 input channels, as well as Preview (Next Source) and Program (Live). The screen also features tally information, where Program is highlighted in red, and Next Source marked in yellow. In addition to the multi-view display, each input card also provides a real-time live Composite Video output, irrespective of the input type.
Recording is easily done via the built in DN-500 hard drive recorder, which can record into a file format that can be edited in most popular computer based editing systems. In addition the MS-900 is also supplied with a file conversion software, allowing easy and fast conversion into additional file formats. With DN-500 you can take advantage of tapeless recording, where recording times are far longer than traditional tape, there are no drop-outs and using Datavideo's Direct to Timeline technology, you will speed up the process from recording to editing, thanks to file transfer, rather than traditional capturing. Once you have completed your recording simply eject the hard drive carrier from the DN-500, and connect it easily to your NLE system via a standard USB connector. Your recording is now immediately available as files ready for editing - it's as easy as that!
Talkback & Tally Indicator
In the production studio, good communication between the director, cameraman, lighting, sound mixing etc. is essential to produce a polished end result. The integrated ITC-100 Intercom System provides talkback for up to 8 users, with additional tally indication for each camera. The TD-1 camera tally light, also provide dual colour tally light to assist the person (the talent) in front of the camera (what camera is "Live" and what camera is "Next Source"). The director can select to talk to an individual channel or to all channels simultaneously. High signal to ratio (good quality with very little noise) and full duplex design makes the communication crisp and clear. The MS-900 system is supplied with 8 x ITC-100SL camera belt packs, each with microphone headset, on camera dual colour tally indicator and 20 meter cable.
MS-900 features also include a downstream keyer (DSK) for integration with character generator software, such as Datavideo CG-100 or CG-350 . Overlay (Keying) can be performed internally or externally. A separate Logo Display can be used independently of the DSK utilising two built in image stores with support for *.bmp image files.
Additional optional Chroma Key board can be fitted to add up to 4 channels of high quality Chroma Key. Each channel can be set independently, to produce a perfect key from any angle or camera type (perfect when you work with different types of cameras), and you can seamlessly switch from one channel to another, even without using any form of genlock. This is ideal for virtual studio or newsroom type applications.
Audio Delay & Audio EmbeddingUse of digital formats like DV and SDI, often produces a delay in the video stream. To accommodate for any delay MS-900 includes an audio delay function, making it possible to synchronize video and audio together for a perfect resolute. In addition the MS-900 also features a DV and SDI audio embedder for output when recording to an external source (like DVD recorders) or streaming to the internet.